Are you a concerned parent who has a child struggling with learning problems? Is your child in a resource program, tutoring program, or a traditional after school learning center? Is your child using medication to help them succeed in school?
Unfortunately, these options only treat the symptoms of learning disabilities, often adding to your child’s frustration. The reality is these programs can’thelp your child overcome their learning difficulties. This is where Physio-Neuro Therapy can help. Physio-Neuro Therapy (PNT) is the research-proven solution that permanently fixes the underlying problems causing poor reading, math, spelling and comprehension.
Highly effective and easy to use, the IQ Express has proven successful and is used all over the world to help children who struggle with learning.
In 1988, John Heath felt much like yourself. He was a frustrated parent trying to understand why his bright and eager child was struggling academically. He established Learning Technics and Physio-Neuro Therapy (PNT) to identify and treat the underlying causes of learning problems. By 2003, PNT had been implemented by tens of thousands of students in both public and private settings. The results were undeniable.
However, despite this growing success, staff and administrators received calls every week from parents desperately seeking assistance for their children in areas of the world without access Learning Technics’ educational centers. John was frustrated by the fact he couldn’t help struggling students located in Canada, India, Norway, China, Singapore, and other areas of the world. Through combining over twenty years of expertise in founding the program, he decided to launch a Physio-Neuro Therapy program for home-based use. Thus the birth of IQ Express.
In 2007 the IQ Express Electronic Edition was officially launched. Highly effective and easy to use, the IQ Express has proven successful and is used all over the world to help children who struggle with learning. This at home program grants parents living outside of an area with an onsite Learning Technics center accesses to proven techniques designed to correct the underlying issue of their child’s learning problem.
The IQ Express grants parents accesses to proven techniques designed to correct the underlying issue of their child’s learning problem from the comforts of their home. Highly effective and easy to use, the IQ Express has proven successful and is used all over the world to help children who struggle with learning.Is IQ Express Right for Your Child?
- Does your child’s learning require more effort than their peers?
- Has your child been struggling with academic problems for two years or more?
- Has tutoring or traditional academic resources proven ineffective over long periods of time?
- Has your child’s academic success remained inconsistent?
- Is your child’s academic performance below average or below grade level in one or more academic areas?
- Does your child suffer from 24-memory loss or forgetfulness?
- Does your child have difficulty following spoken instructions or academic lessons?
- Does your child have difficulty with sports or tasks that require coordination?
- Does your child experience high levels of frustration when learning new material?
- When your child reads, do they skip words or lines skipped?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to three or more of these questions, it’s possible that your child is experiencing mild to moderate learning problems. Their academic struggles cannot be corrected in a traditional classroom setting, with tutors, or even in an afterschool learning centers. Both public and private schools treat the symptoms of students learning problem but not the underlying issues causing their problem. This is where Physio-Neuro Therapy can help.
We developed IQ Express to export the learning experiences of Physio-Neuro Therapy (PNT). With the help of IQ Express and PNT, parents can help treat a variety of learning problems from the comforts of their home, to include Dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, Sensory Processing Disorders, Auditory Processing Disorders, and more.
- Dyslexia – PNT has consistently proven to help students overcome their reading difficulties, rewiring the brain to eliminate the symptoms associated with a dyslexia diagnosis.
- ADD/ADHD – We take a non medicinal approach to treating the symptoms of ADD/ADHD. Using PNT, we can strengthen your child’s capacity to concentrate in an entirely organic and non-invasive way.
- Sensory Processing Disorder – Is your child struggling with a sensory processing disorder? PNT is designed to rewire the brain to provide a lasting impact for your child.
- Auditory Processing Disorder – Does your child have difficulty understanding speech in noisy environments? Do they struggle following directions, and distinguishing between similar sounds? PNT has proven to help children diagnosed with auditory processing disorders.
- Other Learning Disabilities – PNT helps struggling students overcome their learning disabilities, catch up with their peers and regain the self-confidence needed to succeed along their path to academic success.
- Neuroplasticity – Your brain is constantly changing throughout your life. Like a muscle, with proper training, the brain can learn to perform tasks that were previously not possible. PNT promotes the growth of new neurological pathways. This process is called neuroplasticity.
- Multi-sensory Exercises – PNT includes over 100 exercises that can be drawn upon to create circuitry overload to treat multiple learning disabilities. These exercises are custom tailored to meet each student’s individualized learning requirements.
- The Program – IQ Express incorporates 30 years of research and experience helping children with learning issues. Our remote program allows your child to experience the academic rewards of PNT in the comfort of their home in any location of the world.
- Proven Results – Through the course of four school studies and decades of application, PNT continues to demonstrate quantifiable results as a proven means to permanently help struggling students achieve academic success. Students using PNT have consistently shown on average an increase of 43 SAT percentile points and experience an average scholastic gain of two years in just six months.
Order IQ Express Today!
You child can experience the benefits of PNT regardless of their geographical location. Call now to order or speak to a Physio-Neuro Therapy specialist.Call Now To Order!
At Home Physio-Neuro Therapy - FAQs
How does the IQ Express home program work?
IQ Express treats the underlying neurological problems causing a child’s learning difficulties by growing new tissue in areas of weakness. This process of neurological growth is called Neuro-Plasticity.
What’s included in the program?
The IQ Express home program includes all of the material covered in our Learning Technics office program, two instructional manuals, and DVD discs.
Will I receive support or assistance from a Learning Technics trainer?
Absolutely! When you purchase your IQ Express package, you will be assigned a highly experienced PNT trainer to assist you. They will answer any questions and address any concerns you may have while using the IQ Express program.
What is the time commitment for IQ Express?
The IQ Express program requires that you work with your child 35-45 minutes per day, 6 days a week.
How long does the program last?
The home based IQ Express program lasts for 26 weeks and produces long lasting, permanent results.
What results can I expect to see?
Studies have shown an average of two-year’s improvement in the subject they struggle most within six months time. This is often accompanied by a marked improvement in self-esteem and behavior.
Where can I get more information about Physio-Neuro Therapy (PNT)?
If you are looking for more information on PNT, we encourage you to read the book “When Bright Kids Can’t Learn,” written by Learning Technics founder John F. Heath (currently in its 5th printing).
How would you characterize the children that are the most successful using the IQ Express program?
PNT is successful for students who are struggling year after year to learn. Most of the students we work with have an average or above average intelligence, but they are losing self-esteem and the hope of receiving a quality education due to their underlying learning problem.
What is the age range for the IQ Express program?
Children from 7 years to teenagers and adults benefit from PNT and the IQ Express program.
What learning difficulties do you treat?
Learning Technics has treated tens of thousands of students with a wide range of learning difficulties over a 30 year period. Whether your child struggles with reading, writing, comprehension or was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, a sensory processing disorder, an auditory processing disorder, or any other learning problem, PNT and the IQ Express program will help.